This course will be invaluable to software developers and programmers alike to code and develop highly secure applications and web applications. This is done throughout the software life cycle that involves designing, implementing, and deployment of applications.
Net is widely used by almost all organizations as the leading framework to build web applications. The course teaches developers how to identify security flaws and implement security countermeasures throughout the software development life cycle to improve the overall quality of products and applications.
Certified Secure Programmer lays the foundation required by all application developers and development organizations to produce applications with greater stability and fewer security risks to the consumer. The Certified Secure Application Developer standardizes the knowledge base for application development by incorporating the best practices followed by experienced experts in the various domains.
- Introduction to .NET Application Security
- NET Framework Security.
- Input Validation and Output Encoding.
- NET Authorization and Authentication.
- Secure Session and State Management.
- .NET Cryptography.
- .NET Error Handling, Auditing, and Logging
- .NET Secure File Handling
- .NET Configuration Management and Secure Code Review
- To enhance your pen-testing knowledge in .NET secure programmer.
- Best practices when implementing .NET secure programmer.
- Provide best real time experienced trainer for .NET secure programmer.
- Our AUSEC Training Certification and Life Long Membership.
- The Cloud based iLabs are provided for each student.