In the digital world the cyber criminals are continually looking for ways to get around basic safety measures. The cyber security is the process to preventing and detecting unauthorized access of your system, network, or web application.
The AUSEC Cyber Security Essentials talks about how to find the weakness and penetrate into the machine or network by use of weakness also specify the security discipline want to follow.
This course will immerse you into a hacker mindset in order to teach you how to think like a hacker and better defend against future attacks.
The AUSEC Cyber Security Essentials helps to become master in defend against Cyber Security attacks by use of hacking techniques.
Cyber security Essentials
- Introduction to Information Security
- Information Gathering
- Network Scanning and Enumeration
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Privilege Escalation
- Virus, Worms, Bot, Ransomware, Trojan
- MITM attack
- DoS and DDos Attack
- Session Hijacking
- Bypass IDS, Firewall, and Honeypot
- Web server and Web application Attack
- SQL Injection
- Wireless Network Attack
- Mobile Hacking
- AUSEC cyber security essential offers the most comprehensive “Hacking tool kit” consisting of exploits, viruses.
- To learn AUSEC (CSE) is always need by government environment and Private companies.
- Provide best real time experienced trainer for training.
- The Cloud based iLabs are provided for each student.