In Cyber security Analyst the continuing program of Cyber Security Essentials, the Cyber security Analyst teach about the step-by-step penetration testing.
The Cyber Security Analyst is the program teach in-depth Advanced Hacking and penetration Testing .
Learn how to security and test networking protect your organization from the threats and attackers.
The Cyber Security Analyst helps to perform the intensive assessments required to effectively identify and mitigate risks to the security of your infrastructure.
The class cover the complete analysis of the network security testing and assessment.
Cyber security Analyst
- Penetration Testing
- Types of Pentesting
- Scope and Engagement documents
- Tools required for penetration testing
- Penetration testing check list
- Scanning Network - Internal and External
- Scanning Web application - Black, White
- Vulnerability Assessment Pentesting
- Exploitation - Nc, Kali
- Sniff and Crack password
- Owasp flaws
- Wifi penetration testing
- Security Analyst program fact will enable the students to become masters of a well laid down penetration testing methodology which can be effortlessly repeated and used globally.
- Security Analysts also learn to analyze and investigate the various results of security tools used and security techniques leveraged.
- Provide best real time experienced trainer for AUSEC security analyst.
- Our AUSEC Training Certification and Life Long Membership.
- The Cloud based iLabs are provided for each student.